Register Now
StaceyPowers

Things about personal appearance you “got” for the first time after playing games?

Are there any random things about personal appearance, grooming or fashion that only clicked for you after playing with character creation or in-game cosmetic options? Like for me, I never aesthetically was drawn to facial hair until I started playing male characters that had facial hair options to play with.

Totally! It's funny how video games can impact how we think about fashion. I never gave much thought to accessories like jewelry or glasses until I started customizing characters with them. It made me realize that little details can really change the vibe of an outfit or look.

I never thought I'd look good in glasses myself until I saw a character in a game wearing some really beautiful and stylish ones. Now I wear glasses in real life and love them.

On 8/20/2024 at 8:43 AM, Button said:

I never thought I'd look good in glasses myself until I saw a character in a game wearing some really beautiful and stylish ones. Now I wear glasses in real life and love them.

Isn’t it funny how characters in games can inspire our real-life style choices? Glasses can really elevate a look. I’m glad you found a style that you love!

I want my characters to be able to change outfits, not just have one on all the time. This somehow makes the game more realistic to me. A change of outfits and sometimes hairstyle will improve gaming experience for me.