Register Now
StaceyPowers

Which of your games are you best at and worst at?

For me , I'm best at Roblox because I've played it for years and it got me hooked. You'll surely enjoy it if you know all the tips and tricks that is involved. 

Back in the day, I used to dominate Halo 3 multiplayer - those were the glory days! On the flip side, fighting games like Magic: The Gathering have always been my Achilles' heel. I just can't seem to master those intricate combos.

On 8/19/2024 at 9:32 AM, Lens said:

For me , I'm best at Roblox because I've played it for years and it got me hooked. You'll surely enjoy it if you know all the tips and tricks that is involved. 

I'm actually the opposite of you.  I'm really bad at Roblox because I get lost easily in the games. But I'm best at Mario Kart because this game as become part of me and I've memorized all the tracks and know the shortcuts as well.

On 8/26/2024 at 10:12 PM, killamch89 said:

Understandable. FPS games are not for everyone.

I'm actually the opposite. I'm very decent at FPS games like Call of Duty, but I found strategy games like Starcraft so difficult. I usually get overwhelmed by all the options and units.

I'm probably best at Diablo 4. I've spent years farming, exploring maps, and battling bosses, get unique d4 items, so I have a deep understanding of each class's skills, gear setups, and game mechanics. I excel at team coordination in Hell difficulty, particularly in boss fights where I can maximize my character's damage output and survivability. I enjoy experimenting with different gear combinations and skill builds to optimize my characters.

11 hours ago, bonard said:

I'm probably best at Diablo 4. I've spent years farming, exploring maps, and battling bosses, get unique d4 items, so I have a deep understanding of each class's skills, gear setups, and game mechanics. I excel at team coordination in Hell difficulty, particularly in boss fights where I can maximize my character's damage output and survivability. I enjoy experimenting with different gear combinations and skill builds to optimize my characters.

Diablo 4 mastery is very impressive to me. I enjoy the game more when I  explore the mechanics. Although it's very challenging but It’s a remarkable experience.  

On 8/30/2024 at 3:32 AM, Lens said:

Diablo 4 mastery is very impressive to me. I enjoy the game more when I  explore the mechanics. Although it's very challenging but It’s a remarkable experience.  

Experimenting with different gear combinations and skill builds is definitely one of the most rewarding parts of Diablo 4, as it allows for personalized gameplay and strategic depth.

I've been playing video games for almost 30 years now, and I don't really know if I would say I'm good at any of them. If I had to choose one genre I'd say I'm decent at, it would have to be racing. Not necessarily realistic racing sims, but more arcade racers like Need For Speed, Forza Horizon and Mario Kart i tend to do pretty decent at. 

As for what I'm worst at, I'd have to say pretty much any Souls-like. I've never been any good at, or interested in super hard, punishing games that require lightning fast reflexes. I gave Elden Ring a fair shot, but I had to give up after a while

On 9/2/2024 at 7:30 AM, Anders said:

I've been playing video games for almost 30 years now, and I don't really know if I would say I'm good at any of them. If I had to choose one genre I'd say I'm decent at, it would have to be racing. Not necessarily realistic racing sims, but more arcade racers like Need For Speed, Forza Horizon and Mario Kart i tend to do pretty decent at. 

As for what I'm worst at, I'd have to say pretty much any Souls-like. I've never been any good at, or interested in super hard, punishing games that require lightning fast reflexes. I gave Elden Ring a fair shot, but I had to give up after a while

That's a very honest self-assessment. I can see that Arcade racers suit you well, while Souls-like games challenge you. I also know my strengths and weaknesses in games just like you.