Register Now
Heatman

Watching sports on TV. or in the Stadium?

Where do you prefer watching your favourite sports most of the time? Do you like sitting in the comfort of your home to watch or do you fancy buying tickets and going to watch live in the stadium? I know some people prefer watching at the pub because I do that all the time. 

Do you fancy watching? 

On 8/19/2024 at 7:30 PM, killamch89 said:

If I had the time, I'd love to be in the Stadium because of the atmosphere and getting to see some memorable moments live is even better than watching it on TV.

The feeling is different when you are watching inside the stadium. You get to experience every firsthand which is so beautiful. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The feeling is different when you are watching inside the stadium. You get to experience every firsthand which is so beautiful. 

Agreed. If you've ever been there when the team you're cheering for scores a last minute game particularly in a final is indescribable. 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:30 AM, Heatman said:

Where do you prefer watching your favourite sports most of the time? Do you like sitting in the comfort of your home to watch or do you fancy buying tickets and going to watch live in the stadium? I know some people prefer watching at the pub because I do that all the time. 

Do you fancy watching? 

I love watching games at the pub. I used to do it all the time, but I rarely do it these days.

I usually watch the games at my house or at one of my buddies now.

22 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I love watching games at the pub. I used to do it all the time, but I rarely do it these days.

I usually watch the games at my house or at one of my buddies now.

Watching the matches at home can be peaceful. You will definitely have a good time doing so than watching in a noisy place.