Register Now
Heatman

What's the worst injury you had playing football?

Do you engage in playing football? Would you regard it as one of your favourite sports which is why you play? Playing football comes with injuries which can't be avoided 100% because it's a contact sports. 

What's the worst injury you had playing football?  

I once got kicked in the head accidentally because our team needed a goal and it was extra time. There was a goal mouth scramble and I did a diving header and finally got it over the line but in the process one of the defenders was trying to clear it and kicked me in the head. Luckily, I was fine but the coach took me off as a precaution and we ended up winning the match.

On 8/19/2024 at 7:24 PM, killamch89 said:

I once got kicked in the head accidentally because our team needed a goal and it was extra time. There was a goal mouth scramble and I did a diving header and finally got it over the line but in the process one of the defenders was trying to clear it and kicked me in the head. Luckily, I was fine but the coach took me off as a precaution and we ended up winning the match.

I am glad that you were better. Such an injury can be nasty and might even end up causing one brain damage as far as I am concerned. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I am glad that you were better. Such an injury can be nasty and might even end up causing one brain damage as far as I am concerned. 

Thanks. I did realize I was lucky to get out of that with only feeling a bit groggy.