Register Now
Heatman

What age do you want to live to?

If it's possible for you to choose how many years that you want to live here on earth, how long would it be for you? Do you want to stay till you're very old and experience everything that comes with old age or you want to go out sooner than later?Ā 

1 hour ago, Cpvr said:

Iā€™d like to live as long as long as possible. I want to experience everything that life has in store for me.šŸ˜ƒ

My man šŸ¤! This is so me and it's the mentality I have built towards living. I don't want to live forever but I don't want to die young either. Life is good and enjoyable.Ā 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

My man šŸ¤! This is so me and it's the mentality I have built towards living. I don't want to live forever but I don't want to die young either. Life is good and enjoyable.Ā 

Most people do but you never know when it's your turn and you just have to accept your fate.

Maybe 90 or 100. Capcom will have remade every mainline RE game at least four times by then, keeping them as faithful as they can. Zero cut content.Ā šŸ¤—

What could be more exciting than living decades more to see all of that? The afterlife can wait.Ā šŸ˜›