Register Now
Kane99

Microsoft Is Allegedly In Talks To Bring Deadpool & Other De-listed Marvel Games Back On Sale

Source - https://twistedvoxel.com/microsoft-to-bring-deadpool-other-marvel-games-back-on-sale/

Seems that Xbox might be bringing back some previously de-listed games. So far the discussion has brought up games like Deadpool and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which is said to be happening as Microsoft is actively trying to renew the licenses to bring them back. If this happens, we could potentially see more de-listed games. 

I think it's better not than ever considering games like Deadpool are expensive physically. This at least will give games the ability to grab these games for cheaper digitally. I hope Xbox continues to work out the licenses for these games. 

Renewing licenses for delisted games is a great move by Microsoft. It shows they’re paying attention to fan demand and supporting the legacy of older titles. I’d love to see more companies doing this as well.

On 8/19/2024 at 10:21 PM, killamch89 said:

Renewing licenses for delisted games is a great move by Microsoft. It shows they’re paying attention to fan demand and supporting the legacy of older titles. I’d love to see more companies doing this as well.

Renewing licenses for delisted games is a definitely a win-win for both fans and the gaming industry at large. It's a great way to preserve the gaming history. I’m impressed with that move.