Register Now
Knight Plug

Silent Hill 2 remake trailer + gameplay...

Take my / our money. Yes? No? 🤑

🤔

How do you feel about all of this so far?

To me, it is looking very faithful. It's a remake, so I can see why the characters got changed (but Eddie is very overweight). I guess nobody can look like they were in the original exactly to the letter with how games are made nowadays. But I reckon people will still take jabs at Bloober Team and Konami regardless, and make pachinko jokes and memes again. It's just so telling. 😝

On 8/22/2024 at 5:21 PM, Knight Plug said:

From the trailer, the combat has definitely improved but I find some of the animations to be very stiff.

On 8/30/2024 at 10:59 PM, killamch89 said:

From the trailer, the combat has definitely improved but I find some of the animations to be very stiff.

Great point! The Silent Hill 2 remake trailer shows promise which I believe it will deliver, especially with the improved combat. However, some stiff animations might detract from the overall experience.

There's actually a "Don't be a casual wimp" type mode that turns off the UI. It means as you explore the environment, you won't see any RE4-esque numbers indicating where the next door is that you need to go to. 🚪

Who added that in the first place? Seriously. I don't need my hand held in a horror game. 🤭