Register Now
Kane99

Borderlands 4 officially announced at Gamescom 2024

Borderlands 4 has officially been announced. They released a new cinematic trailer, but it doesn't show a whole lot. Which is to be expected being a tease. So now that Borderlands 4 is official, who is ready for it? But it's expected to drop sometime in 2025. So not far too go either. 

I'm definitely interested, but I hope they take the feedback from Borderlands 3 into account. It had some great moments, but there were a few things that could've been better. If they polish those areas, Borderlands 4 could be amazing.

@killamch89Borderlands 3 was a great game, but it had some flaws. If Gearbox Software takes the community's feedback to heart, I'm very sure that Borderlands 4 could be a masterpiece.

Edited by Lens

On 8/25/2024 at 9:45 AM, Button said:

I'm excited to see what's in store for Borderlands 4. I've seen the trailer and it looked incredible, and I'm curious to learn more about it. 

Borderlands 4 is actually coming and It's great to hear that you're also interested in the game. I really hope it addresses the criticisms of Borderlands 3. I expect an improved storytelling and a more refined gameplay mechanics.