Register Now
GameOn

Most epic boss battles in gaming history

You know, the the boss battle games that made you scream, cry, and maybe even made you throw your controller away. I've had my own share of this too.

Share your most memorable boss battles. 

The Ornstein and Smough fight from Dark Souls still haunts me to this day. The sheer difficulty, the intense atmosphere, and the feeling of relief after finally defeating them are unforgettable. That was the moment I realized I had a love-hate relationship with the game.

I’ll have to choose the final battle against Ganondorf in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The sword fight in this game is so intense and so hard to forget.

Isshin is one of those bosses that demands perfection. His speed, power, and versatility with different phases can leave you feeling utterly outmatched. After getting repeatedly demolished by his relentless assault, I had to take a step back and seriously re-evaluate my approach. It was a mix of frustration, sheer determination, and adrenaline that kept me going. Finally beating him felt like conquering a mountain!

11 hours ago, bonard said:

Isshin is one of those bosses that demands perfection. His speed, power, and versatility with different phases can leave you feeling utterly outmatched. After getting repeatedly demolished by his relentless assault, I had to take a step back and seriously re-evaluate my approach. It was a mix of frustration, sheer determination, and adrenaline that kept me going. Finally beating him felt like conquering a mountain!

Isshin is indeed a very formidable boss and it demands optimum focus and precision. His speed, attacks, and phase transitions can be very overwhelming. 

14 hours ago, bonard said:

Isshin from Sekiro was definitely a tough one. It’s bosses like those that made Sekiro so memorable, even if it nearly drove me insane in the process.

Edited by killamch89

On 8/29/2024 at 10:46 PM, killamch89 said:

Isshin from Sekiro was definitely a tough one. It’s bosses like those that made Sekiro so memorable, even if it nearly drove me insane in the process.

Absolutely! Isshin is iconic and its epic boss battles include Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and GLaDOS from Portal.