Register Now
killamch89

Are You Always On the Go, or Do You Prefer to Unwind in Your Free Time?

I like to go for a walk. It is getting a bit chilly at night, so by the autumn, I will probably just be going to local stores.Ā 

It does your nut in being indoors all the time, so I go out and listen to YouTubers talking about games. Or I pop on some music.Ā 

šŸ™‚

4 hours ago, Knight Plug said:

I like to go for a walk. It is getting a bit chilly at night, so by the autumn, I will probably just be going to local stores.Ā 

It does your nut in being indoors all the time, so I go out and listen to YouTubers talking about games. Or I pop on some music.Ā 

šŸ™‚

It depends on how much energy I have. When I'm really up for it, I'll take an extended walk with my pooch or we go the beach for a walk there.

My friend Frank was gonna give me a cracking bike the other day. However, I have no road sense. The traffic free paths are not particularly close to where I live either. And his house is several miles from my area.

The nearest railway path is the Shawfair to Roslin one that goes through Straiton and Loanhead, but you'd never be done hitting your bell for people getting in your road. It's probably quieter at the Penicuik to Dalkeith route near Edinburgh Road. There's a viaduct and you're not far from Rosslyn Chapel.

I do miss a good bike ride, though.

Edited by Knight Plug