Register Now
killamch89

Physical Books vs. Ebooks: What’s Your Preference?

With the rise of digital media, do you prefer the tactile feel and aesthetic of physical books, or the convenience and portability of ebooks? Do you think one format enhances your reading experience more than the other?

I prefer ebooks since they’re always accessible, and I can read them whenever I’d like instead of having to pick up a regular book. I haven’t purchased a physical book in a long time.

4 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I prefer ebooks since they’re always accessible, and I can read them whenever I’d like instead of having to pick up a regular book. I haven’t purchased a physical book in a long time.

Although I like both I do slightly prefer eBooks because of the convenience. That being said, I do have both types and I have some pretty iconic physical books.

On 8/29/2024 at 6:34 PM, killamch89 said:

Although I like both I do slightly prefer eBooks because of the convenience. That being said, I do have both types and I have some pretty iconic physical books.

Same here. I have a nice collection of eBooks as well. My favorite one is “48 laws of Power” and “the Law of attraction - secrets to unleashing the power from within.”

I also have a few other ebooks from Scott young. He has a couple of them that you can download from his website for free.

13 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Same here. I have a nice collection of eBooks as well. My favorite one is “48 laws of Power” and “the Law of attraction - secrets to unleashing the power from within.”

I also have a few other ebooks from Scott young. He has a couple of them that you can download from his website for free.

I also have the 48 Laws Of Power, The Power Of Now and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*k among others in my Ebook collection. I also have a few from Dan Millman such as The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior.