Register Now
killamch89

How Did You Discover Your Favorite Gaming Genre?

I discovered my favorite genre, action-adventure while I was growing up, I played Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda with my siblings. This is what sparked my interest. Later, a friend of mine introduced me to the Assassin's Creed series. This is what cement my love for the game I love.

1 hour ago, Lens said:

I discovered my favorite genre, action-adventure while I was growing up, I played Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda with my siblings. This is what sparked my interest. Later, a friend of mine introduced me to the Assassin's Creed series. This is what cement my love for the game I love.

It was more of a gradual process for me. I started with action games but slowly gravitated towards more story-driven experiences. Over time, I realized that RPGs were what I enjoyed the most, especially those with deep narratives and character development.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was more of a gradual process for me. I started with action games but slowly gravitated towards more story-driven experiences. Over time, I realized that RPGs were what I enjoyed the most, especially those with deep narratives and character development.

That's a wonderful evolution. There is bound to be a change of interest. As I grew older, I craved more for immersive experiences. So, I start to explore the RPGs.