Register Now
StaceyPowers

How important is tactical control to you in combat?

I really value tactical control in combat, especially in games where I'm managing a party. Having precise control over each character's actions lets me execute strategies that fit my playstyle, whether it's focusing on crowd control, healing, or dealing damage. The importance of this control increases for me in more challenging fights, where every decision can make or break the outcome. However, in more story-driven or casual parts of the game, I'm okay with the AI handling some decisions for more mundane tasks.

For me, tactical control is very crucial in single-player party combat that I played. Some factors like party size, enemy complexity, and story stakes are what really influence how much control I have on the game.

1 hour ago, Lens said:

For me, tactical control is very crucial in single-player party combat that I played. Some factors like party size, enemy complexity, and story stakes are what really influence how much control I have on the game.

I completely agree. Tactical control really can make or break the experience. Do you think larger party sizes tend to dilute that control, or can they enhance it when done right?

On 9/3/2024 at 10:42 PM, killamch89 said:

I completely agree. Tactical control really can make or break the experience. Do you think larger party sizes tend to dilute that control, or can they enhance it when done right?

Tactical control is very crucial for me, and the larger party sizes can indeed dilute it if not managed well.