Register Now
Kane99

Vampire Survivors

Has anyone here played this game? It's been out since 2022, and has overwhelmingly good reviews on Steam. It's a rogue-like shoot 'em up from developers Poncle. It's currently got a port for just about every console and device now, including iOS and Android. But it's also available for PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch. It just released on PS4 and PS5 near the end of August. 

Who here has played it? Is it worth checking out? I figure this is something that could play on my laptop, it looks like it's not going to take much to run. 

I absolutely LOVE Vampire Survivors. According to Steam I have put about 35 hours into it, and considering I payed $3 for it, that's about $0,08 per hour of gameplay, pretty insane value for money if you ask me. It's a really simple game, gameplay wise, but as you progress and unlock more characters and weapons it gets slightly more complex to put together different builds. It's the perfect game to play if you have half an hour to kill, and when you finally get that awesome build it just feels so damn satisfying to mow down thousands of enemies. I highly recommend giving it a try. 

Vampire Survivors is amazingly perfect! It has a very simple and addictive gameplay. The graphics is also stunning and I have seen the game received a lot of positive reviews on Steam.