Register Now
killamch89

What's the most annoying thing other drivers do on the road?

I don't understand why drivers toot angrily at other drivers caught in a traffic line like themselves. I get that it's holding people back being stuck there, but it's not gonna make the traffic move any faster by being a jerk.

Another thing I hate is when it rains and the water gathers at the edge of the road. Some drivers being idiots, intentionally drive through it to soak pedestrians. Okay for them sitting in their nice warm automobile, huh? 😅

On 9/3/2024 at 3:42 PM, killamch89 said:

Not using turn signals really gets on my nerves. It’s like, how hard is it to flick a switch? It’s not just rude, but it’s also unsafe. It’s one of those basic driving courtesies that can prevent accidents.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Another thing that pisses me off is when drivers try to tailgate you for no reason or they try to brake check you.

Edited by Cpvr

On 9/4/2024 at 11:10 PM, Cpvr said:

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Another thing that pisses me off is when drivers try to tailgate you for no reason or they try to brake check you.

Exactly. I never got the point of either. Trying to cause an accident for no reason.

On 9/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, Dead2009 said:

When they give you a dirty look like you're in the wrong when they aren't paying attention on the road, whether it be them cutting you off, turning out in front of you etc. 

This is also one of my biggest gripes with some drivers on the road. Their lack of awareness on the road is so poor.

Hog overtaking lanes. Like seriously, if there’s no one in the normal driving lane and they are sitting on the outside lane, it’s just inconsiderate and selfish. This then means nobody can overtake him!