Register Now
Kennysplash

What games are on your list for the rest of 2024?

What games do you look forward to playing before the year runs out? It could be new games that are not yet released, but you are looking forward to them. Or a game that has been in the market but you have not played yet. 

Share with us your thrills for the rest of the year. 

I'm excited for the second half of 2024! New releases like Starfield, Diablo 4, and Hollow Knight: Silksong are on my list. I'm also looking forward to diving into already-released games like Elden Ring, Sekiro, and Tchia. 

Phantom Blade - If I remember correctly, it's supposed to launch in Q4 of this year so I'm looking forward to that. Also looking forward Dragonball Sparking Zero as well due in October. I've been waiting for another Tenkaichi game since forever. I can't wait!

On 9/6/2024 at 10:53 PM, killamch89 said:

Phantom Blade - If I remember correctly, it's supposed to launch in Q4 of this year so I'm looking forward to that. Also looking forward Dragonball Sparking Zero as well due in October. I've been waiting for another Tenkaichi game since forever. I can't wait!

Those are great mentions. Phantom Blade and Dragon Ball Sparking Zero are also two of the most anticipated games for the rest of 2024. 

1 hour ago, Lens said:

Those are great mentions. Phantom Blade and Dragon Ball Sparking Zero are also two of the most anticipated games for the rest of 2024. 

Especially Sparking Zero since it's been almost 20 years since the last Tenkaichi game. I know I'm definitely looking forward to it - the graphics and gameplay is next level.

On 9/9/2024 at 12:06 AM, killamch89 said:

Especially Sparking Zero since it's been almost 20 years since the last Tenkaichi game. I know I'm definitely looking forward to it - the graphics and gameplay is next level.

I'm also hyped for Sparking Zero, this Tenkaichi series is indeed a classic.. Besides that, I'm also looking forward to playing Dragon's Dogma 2,