Register Now
Kennysplash

What tips have helped improve your gaming skills?

Recently I learned that it is better to be a proactive gamer than reactive. Acting first will always give you an edge over reacting to your opponent’s actions. 
This has helped me to win more duels compared to when I mostly depended on opponents actions. 

What tips have helped you improve your gaming skills? 

Great point! Being proactive instead of reactive can make a huge difference in performance. Another strategy that has helped me is to focus on one mechanic or skill at a time, rather than trying to master everything at once. 

That's a great point. One thing that really helped me improve was focusing on mastering the fundamentals, like movement and positioning. Once I nailed those down, everything else like decision-making and timing became easier. It's like building a house on a solid foundation.

On 9/8/2024 at 11:33 PM, killamch89 said:

That's a great point. One thing that really helped me improve was focusing on mastering the fundamentals, like movement and positioning. Once I nailed those down, everything else like decision-making and timing became easier. It's like building a house on a solid foundation.

I agree because mastering the fundamentals is crucial. For me, another key tip was to watch the pro players and high-level streamers as well . It has really helped my gaming skills. 

4 hours ago, Lens said:

I agree because mastering the fundamentals is crucial. For me, another key tip was to watch the pro players and high-level streamers as well . It has really helped my gaming skills. 

Taking inspiration from pro players is definitely a plus because you can find someone who's playing style fit yours and develop your skills based on what that playing style requires.

watching the pro players and high-level streamers is indeed a great tip. I also find that when I record myself playing and analyzing my own gameplay, it has helped me identify the areas for improvement. 

4 hours ago, Scorpion said:

For me, setting specific goals, watching pro players strategies, and staying patient during frustrating moments made all the difference...

Watching professional players and learning from them is so underrated. Although you do not necessarily have to copy all their tactics, you can learn what works and what does not and use it to implement your own strategies.