Register Now
Kennysplash

What are your top games of the year so far?

Great question! This year I have played all sorts of games and a few of my favorites are Dredge, Humanity, and Tchia. I got engrossed in Dredge because of the horror setting.

On 9/6/2024 at 10:57 PM, killamch89 said:

For me:

1. Black Myth Wukong
  2. Dragon's Dogma 2
  3. Helldivers 2
  4. Stellar Blade

Those are awesome choices. Black Myth Wukong and Dragon's Dogma 2 are definitely generating a lot of buzz. Let me add Helldivers 2 and Stellar Blade  to the list. I've heard fantastic things about their co-op gameplay and storytelling as well.

For me

The Last of Us Part II 
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cyberpunk 2077              
Resident Evil Village 

9 hours ago, Scorpion said:

For me

The Last of Us Part II 
Ghost of Tsushima 
Hades                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cyberpunk 2077              
Resident Evil Village 

Those are Impressive list. I particularly like the The Last of Us Part II's emotional depth and the stunning visuals. It makes the game very addictive.

19 hours ago, Scorpion said:

For me

The Last of Us Part II 
Ghost of Tsushima 
Resident Evil Village 

It's indeed a very strong year for gaming. I want to ask if you are playing those games on console, PC, or both? 

On 9/6/2024 at 10:57 PM, killamch89 said:

For me:

1. Black Myth Wukong
  2. Dragon's Dogma 2
  3. Helldivers 2
  4. Stellar Blade

Helldivers 2 is definitely the game that most of my friends talk about. It is obvious it is one of those games that is really good to play during the weekend with friends.

On 9/26/2024 at 7:25 PM, Knight Barida said:

Helldivers 2 is definitely the game that most of my friends talk about. It is obvious it is one of those games that is really good to play during the weekend with friends.

I mean, I do play it whenever but it's definitely more fun to play with friends. Me and my gaming buddies have had lots of accidental friendly fire moments.