Register Now
Bizdustry

Snake Game

Who remembers the Snake Game from the Nokia 6610 / 3310 series? It was very basic, 2D but often killed a huge amount of spare time to enjoy gaming when I was a young kid. Does anyone else remember this game back in their day?

I totally remember the Snake Game! It was the go-to for anyone with a Nokia phone back then. The simplicity of it made it so addicting. I still think about trying to beat my high score sometimes. Did you ever reach the point where the snake took up almost the entire screen?

On 9/9/2024 at 2:21 AM, Bizdustry said:

Who remembers the Snake Game from the Nokia 6610 / 3310 series? It was very basic, 2D but often killed a huge amount of spare time to enjoy gaming when I was a young kid. Does anyone else remember this game back in their day?

I played this game real good when I was growing up. It made my childhood memories really great as it kept me busy when I needed to be busy back then.

I loved Snake back in the day. I used to spend hours on the game each day trying to beat my hard score and me and my friends used to compare scores and try and beat one another's. 

I remember one friend, he didn't have the Nokia but he got hooked playing the game on my phone, asked if he could borrow my phone for the night to play and I let him, I got my phone back the next day and saw he had beaten my score.