Register Now
Knight Barida

Do you think rap music is violent?

Rap music started as a way for blacks to express themselves through music and their realities. The music itself isn't violent in nature - it's the media that's pushing all the degenerate music while the more conscious rappers hardly get any publicity.

Not at all. Rap music isn’t violent. It’s a form of expression for the artists.

I remember when rap originally started off as just freestyles.

Edited by Cpvr

I don't think it's violent at all. Cpvr summed it up pretty well, it's a genre that started as a way to express how the artists felt at the time. Over time it's gone a different direction, but it's not violent. There's many different artists who rap about different things so it's not all about drugs and women. The media just portrays the genre as degenerate because the media is racist.

On 9/28/2024 at 11:26 PM, Cpvr said:

Not at all. Rap music isn’t violent. It’s a form of expression for the artists.

I remember when rap originally started off as just freestyles.

Facts.

On 9/29/2024 at 11:02 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I don't think it's violent at all. Cpvr summed it up pretty well, it's a genre that started as a way to express how the artists felt at the time. Over time it's gone a different direction, but it's not violent. There's many different artists who rap about different things so it's not all about drugs and women. The media just portrays the genre as degenerate because the media is racist.

Yep. The media is the one pushing all the degeneracy.