Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Most Memorable Multiplayer or Co-op Gaming Experience?

My fondest multiplayer memories are all couch co-o. Back in around 2012 og 13, I had recently moved into my first appartment. My girlfriend (now wife) was out of town for a weekend, so two of my friends came over and brought their Xbox 360s and an extra TV. I already had two TVs, so we set up three TVs and three Xboxes in my tiny living room and played Dead Island all night.

Another time, probably also around 2013 or so, I was at a party at a friend's cabin, one of the same friends mentioned before. Diablo 3 had just come out for the 360, and we played 4 player couch co-op for hours. We made four characters, but would rotate out players. Great memories!

On 9/18/2024 at 2:57 PM, killamch89 said:

Whether it's an intense competitive match or a hilarious co-op moment with friends, we all have those gaming memories that stick with us. Was it a close victory in Halo, a chaotic raid in Destiny, or a fun couch co-op session of Overcooked?

I loved the lazy afternoons in college when I was doing co-op raids with my college friends; it was just the sheer joy of  doing something stupid and everybody laughing.  

I definitely think games that were close were so much more fun; when it was a stomp, it wasn't as fun.  

On 9/26/2024 at 6:27 PM, Bilita said:

I loved the lazy afternoons in college when I was doing co-op raids with my college friends; it was just the sheer joy of  doing something stupid and everybody laughing.  

I definitely think games that were close were so much more fun; when it was a stomp, it wasn't as fun.  

I know what you mean. Me and my gaming buddies used to log in to Age of Wushu and cause all kinds of mischief. At one point, we had all the major clans in a single server going after us. Good times!