Register Now
killamch89

What's the Most Bizarre or Unexpected Piece of Gaming Merchandise You Own?

We all have those unique or downright strange collectibles that make us scratch our heads. Maybe it's a rare promotional item, an odd piece of merch from a game you love, or something you picked up at a convention. What's the weirdest or most unexpected gaming-related item in your collection, and what's the story behind it?

Not really that strange, and I don't really know if I would necessarily call it merch, but my favorite piece of video game memorabilia that I own is probably my Playstation sign. I got it about 10 years ago when a local store that sold music, movies and games shut down. I asked the owner if he would sell it to me, but he actually gave it to me for free. It now sits right beneath my TV in my office/game room. 

image.thumb.png.033529c664935a46642c57870b812f35.png

3 hours ago, Anders said:

Not really that strange, and I don't really know if I would necessarily call it merch, but my favorite piece of video game memorabilia that I own is probably my Playstation sign. I got it about 10 years ago when a local store that sold music, movies and games shut down. I asked the owner if he would sell it to me, but he actually gave it to me for free. It now sits right beneath my TV in my office/game room. 

image.thumb.png.033529c664935a46642c57870b812f35.png

That looks pretty awesome and with the iconic PlayStation symbol, you're a really lucky man to have gotten this.

21 hours ago, Lens said:

Actually, I've got a Portal 2 Cave Johnson talking shower curtain and it's quite interesting

A very weird item I got is the replica of the  Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda but it's very large and heavy.