Register Now
Scorpion

What is the best PC game?

I think Portal 2 is the best PC game, with its clever writing, challenging puzzles, and seamless gameplay making it a timeless classic. 

Can you recommend a PC game that masterfully balances gameplay, storytelling, and atmosphere, providing an unforgettable experience that keeps you hooked?

If you're into games like Portal 2 that blend gameplay, storytelling, and atmosphere, you should definitely try 'The Talos Principle.' It’s a deeply philosophical puzzle game that combines challenging mechanics with an engaging narrative about consciousness and existence. The world is beautifully crafted, and it has some brain-bending puzzles that will keep you hooked.

20 hours ago, Scorpion said:

I think Portal 2 is the best PC game, with its clever writing, challenging puzzles, and seamless gameplay making it a timeless classic. 

Can you recommend a PC game that masterfully balances gameplay, storytelling, and atmosphere, providing an unforgettable experience that keeps you hooked?

I agreed that Portal 2 is very amazing, but I think The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt surpasses it in all ramifications . You can see the difference in the game's deep storyline, and engaging characters.

21 hours ago, Lens said:

I agreed that Portal 2 is very amazing, but I think The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt surpasses it in all ramifications . You can see the difference in the game's deep storyline, and engaging characters.

For me, I'll definitely go with Bioshock Infinite. The game’s theme and stunning visuals create a very captivating experience. 

On 9/21/2024 at 7:01 AM, Lens said:

The Witcher 3 is an excellent game in terms of story and characters. Plus the books expand on the Witcher lore even more and explain certain things in detail that the game might've glossed over.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The Witcher 3 is an excellent game in terms of story and characters. Plus the books expand on the Witcher lore even more and explain certain things in detail that the game might've glossed over.

Yes, you are right. The Witcher 3 is a game that sets a high standard for storytelling and character depth in PC games. But Portal 2 is better.

For me, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is definitely top contender. I so much enjoyed this game’s vast open world and endless character customization options. It takes my gaming to another level entirely.