Register Now
Scorpion

What is the best online games site?

Can you recommend the best online gaming site for specific genre/platform, considering factors like game quality, updates, and player community?

I prefer Epic Games Store for its exclusive titles and free game giveaways..

I am completely with you on that and I understand that Epic Games Store is awesome. I like their exclusive titles like Fortnite and Unreal Tournament. They are absolutely amazing.

10 hours ago, Button said:

In my opinion, I'm going to recommend Steam for its huge game library and regular updates. You can also check out Origin's rewards program and discounts. It's really worth it. 

Steam is definitely the best one with what it offers.

On 9/21/2024 at 1:26 AM, killamch89 said:

I'd say Steam is the biggest and best because they have an extremely large catalogue of games, active community which is helpful for the most part and most people use it anyways.

The active community on Steam is what makes me believe that they are the biggest. They have players who are always there to get involve in playing, buying and discussing about games.

On 9/26/2024 at 7:28 PM, Knight Barida said:

The active community on Steam is what makes me believe that they are the biggest. They have players who are always there to get involve in playing, buying and discussing about games.

Yep. On top of that, they usually can give you tips about where to get legit Steam keys for a great price.

I believe it’s a tie between Steam and Epic Games Launcher. Both are great portals to accessing a wide selection of digital video games. I use them both and browse for the best deal between them, for the best value.