Register Now
Kane99

Jackbox Naughty Pack

If you're familiar with the Jackbox Party Pack games, you'll know sort of what to expect with the Jackbox Naughty Pack. This pack sadly only features 3 games. This is not usually the amount of games most Party Packs have, as they tend to come with 5 or 6 I believe. This version of Jackbox includes game modes like; Dirty Drawful, Let Me Finish, and Fakin’ It All Night Long. 

Dirty Drawful is essentially a Pictionary style game. Let Me Finish is a mode where you have to present something, and Fakin' it all night long is a social deduction game where you need to find the "faker" in your group. If you're the faker, you need to lie to get away. 

It all sounds fun, but I wished there was more game modes. The other Party Packs had a lot more modes, and I see the reviews are reflecting that with this one, as they're mostly negative on Steam. If they were to add more game modes, I bet the reviews would be better. 

Anyway, who here has played this new Jackbox game? Is it worth checking out? Or is the regular Jackbox Party Packs good enough?