Register Now
Ravenfreak

How many jobs have you had in your lifetime?

So how many jobs have you worked in your lifetime? I've currently worked at three places, but I'm about to start a new job on October 7th. It was a bit hard to put in my two weeks at my current job but I just needed to get out of the factory environment since it can get quite hot at my current job. Plus I didn't really feel like I was really appreciated, now that I'm about to leave that's changed. :V The two jobs I had before my current was in retail, I worked at a grocery store and Walmart. I've been at my current job for over five years but it was time to move on. I'll be working at a bank soon.

Be careful at bank jobs. I was a coin clerk at a bank here, and if you don’t immediately fit into their little circle, they will make your life hell. They will spread vile rumors behind your back and do what they can to make you quit. They WILL call you stupid and a waste of time. If you get ten seconds of overtime, they will bitch you out for it. It’s not uncommon for them to steal money from your account, dropping you in the hole, and then expect YOU to pay it back. And this isn’t something limited to my personal experience. This is rampant in banks across the country. They’re all extremely corrupt and toxic places to work.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU WITHDRAW YOUR RESIGNATION AND LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR WORK!