Register Now
Kane99

Fear the Spotlight

Fear the Spotlight is an upcoming narrative horror games from the people at Cozy Game Pals and Blumhouse Games. It's graphically similar to horror games from the mid to late 90s. It honestly looks pretty cool graphically. 

I like that Blumhouse is in the game business now, they seem to do decent enough when it comes to horror movies, so I'm excited to see what they do game wise going forward. It's currently out on Steam, but looks to be coming out for PS4/PS5 October 22nd. I believe its coming to Xbox One and Series X|S at a later date. 

Fear the Spotlight sounds intriguing! I love the idea of bringing back the retro graphical style of '90s horror games - there's something unsettling about those low-poly aesthetics that newer graphics can’t quite capture. With Blumhouse involved, it makes sense they'd dive into horror games, too.

1 hour ago, Button said:

That's truly nostalgic. Cozy Game Pals and Blumhouse Games' collaboration will definitely be a blast. My hope is  high on this one.

I absolutely agree! Pretty sure that Fear the Spotlight's retro aesthetic and terrifying narrative will definitely appeal to horror fans.