Register Now
killamch89

What are your thoughts on tattoos? Do you have any?

That’s why (in my opinion) you should only get a tattoo if it has a personal meaning to you. Never get something because it’s the “in thing” to get. If we were to do that, we would all have armbands and bar codes on our bodies. @Rain Dew and I have gotten matching tattoos together 3 times. And each one has deep meaning for us.

So think long and hard about it before you get ink. And be aware that ink is addictive.

As for what it feels like when you’re getting one, it’s like a mild/semiserious sunburn. Unless it’s in an especially sensitive spot. Then it’s excruciating.

Edited by The Blackangel

Like @The Blackangel says tattoos can be very addicting. After getting my first one I wanted more and more. I am actually getting another one pretty soon. As for meaningful I have to disagree with @The Blackangel .  I have at least 2 tattoos that aren’t really meaningful to me I just really liked it, and that is a red and orange frog and an Egyptian cat. As long as you like it and won’t regret getting it then go for it. 
Also I always try to change something from the original picture to personalize it.

5 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

Like @The Blackangel says tattoos can be very addicting. After getting my first one I wanted more and more. I am actually getting another one pretty soon. As for meaningful I have to disagree with @The Blackangel .  I have at least 2 tattoos that aren’t really meaningful to me I just really liked it, and that is a red and orange frog and an Egyptian cat. As long as you like it and won’t regret getting it then go for it. 
Also I always try to change something from the original picture to personalize it.

That's pretty cool - I'd personalize any tattoo if I were to get one as well.