Register Now
killamch89

What's the Best Room in Your House and Why?

What is your favorite room in your house and what makes it special to you? Is it the cozy living room where you relax after work, the kitchen where you whip up amazing meals, or maybe a home office where you feel most productive?

For me it’s a tossup between the bedroom and my office. The bedroom because our bed is really comfortable and we have a nice TV in there. The office because it’s where my computer and game systems are. Both are just relaxing as hell. The front room is great, but my dogs are ungodly hyper and jump all over me. Also they’re so damn strong that I can barely fight them off me even for a moment. I always knew pitbulls were powerhouses. But Prometheus is my first Rottweiler. I knew they were incredibly powerful dogs, but these two aren’t even fully grown yet. @Rain Dew has to hold them back if we’re leaving and when we get back, because they knock me over every time. But I still love both Sissy(pitbull) and Prometheus(Rottweiler) with all my heart.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

For me it’s a tossup between the bedroom and my office. The bedroom because our bed is really comfortable and we have a nice TV in there. The office because it’s where my computer and game systems are. Both are just relaxing as hell. The front room is great, but my dogs are ungodly hyper and jump all over me. Also they’re so damn strong that I can barely fight them off me even for a moment. I always knew pitbulls were powerhouses. But Prometheus is my first Rottweiler. I knew they were incredibly powerful dogs, but these two aren’t even fully grown yet. @Rain Dew has to hold them back if we’re leaving and when we get back, because they knock me over every time. But I still love both Sissy(pitbull) and Prometheus(Rottweiler) with all my heart.

Rotties are very affectionate dogs and sometimes they just can't contain themselves so they'll forget how huge and powerful they are for a moment. It's only afterwards they realize what happened and try to comfort you. My labrador Rottie mix, Rex is like 95 pounds and if I'm not careful he'll knock me off balance when he's greeting me. I lost a air purifier once because he knocked me over while I was carrying it into the house.