Register Now
killamch89

What Artistic Talents Do You Have?

I'm curious to know what kinds of artistic talents you all possess! Whether it’s painting, drawing, photography, music, writing, or something else entirely, share your creative outlets and experiences. How did you get started, and what inspires you? Have you ever shared your work publicly, or is it just a personal passion?

I’m a decent writer. Kinda creative with my stories. There are only 2 constants in my stories. One is that I use the name of my imaginary friend from when I was little, and someone dies. Those are in every book I’ve written. In my short stories I don’t include my imaginary friend, but someone still dies.

@Rain Dew can give a better insight about my stories.

Mine are wordplay, building beats, and somewhat of a writer. Also have a knack of coming up with extremely creative ways for solving complex solutions. Both sides of my family are full of musically inclined people that stemmed from both my grandfathers. One of them was DJ in his time and could sing and the other was a singer, organ player and choir director in his younger days so that trickled down to all of their grandkids. So most of my siblings and cousins have some kind of musical talent.