Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Supermarket Chain and Why?

On 10/10/2024 at 2:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

As long as it ain’t Walmart, I’m happy.

Some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen go down at shopping center in the US was at Walmart. I once saw two sets of gang members having a standoff in one of the aisles while I was in the US on holiday.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen go down at shopping center in the US was at Walmart. I once saw two sets of gang members having a standoff in one of the aisles while I was in the US on holiday.

That's not exclusive to grocery stores in the States. There's gang problems everywhere in this damn country.

20 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I prefer to go to Schnucks, it's a St. Louis area grocery chain. They're cheaper than Walmart and they have more things than Aldi does. Walmart tends to be out of the groceries I want, and I hate the crowds so I would rather go to Schnucks.

What used to turn me off about Walmart as well is people wearing ANYTHING when going there.

On 10/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I prefer to go to Schnucks, it's a St. Louis area grocery chain. They're cheaper than Walmart and they have more things than Aldi does. Walmart tends to be out of the groceries I want, and I hate the crowds so I would rather go to Schnucks.

Schnucks is everywhere. I get my meds from the CVS that’s in a Schnucks. There’s a ton of them in Columbia. Not that I have any interest in EVER going back to that shithole town.