Register Now
killamch89

Do You Love or Hate Rollercoasters?

How do you feel about rollercoasters? Some people love the adrenaline rush, while others can't stand the feeling of being tossed around. Are you a thrill-seeker who can't get enough, or do you avoid them at all costs?

Due to my fear of heights, I can’t get on one without being more than terrified. I been on the third largest rollercoaster in America. At least it was the third biggest at the time. But that was almost 30 years ago, but things have likely changed since then. I had a death grip on the bar that I wasn’t able to release, so two grown men had to get me off of it. There was another one in Vegas that I also missed because I had a death grip and my eyes slammed shut.

Terror doesn’t begin to cover it.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Due to my fear of heights, I can’t get on one without being more than terrified. I been on the third largest rollercoaster in America. At least it was the third biggest at the time. But that was almost 30 years ago, but things have likely changed since then. I had a death grip on the bar that I wasn’t able to release, so two grown men had to get me off of it. There was another one in Vegas that I also missed because I had a death grip and my eyes slammed shut.

Terror doesn’t begin to cover it.

Honestly, I used to love getting on rollercoasters especially when I went to Disneyworld or Universal Studios in Orlando but I witnessed someone once was hanging on for dear life while being on the Incredible Hulk Coaster hundreds of feet in the air and I was like nope. I'm not doing this ever again.

14 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I love rollercoasters, but I won’t go on the ones that go up side down.🤣

That doesn't really bother. What I'm more concerned about is when the thing that's supposed to be securely holding you in place chooses to stop working and you have to be holding on for dear life for the rest of your rollercoaster ride is what concerns me.

I'm not the biggest fan of roller coasters anymore. I used to love them as a kid though, even though I've always been afraid of heights and hated when you slowly made your way up a huge incline. I don't mind smaller rides like the Log Flume at Six Flags or the Mine Train. These two rides are smaller, but even the Mine Train has a steep incline.

23 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I'm not the biggest fan of roller coasters anymore. I used to love them as a kid though, even though I've always been afraid of heights and hated when you slowly made your way up a huge incline. I don't mind smaller rides like the Log Flume at Six Flags or the Mine Train. These two rides are smaller, but even the Mine Train has a steep incline.

Same here. I used to go on things like Thunder Mountain at Disney World in Orlando and other crazy rollercoasters but having witnessed someone nearly fall out of one mid ride. It's been a nope for me ever since.