Register Now
killamch89

Designing the Ultimate Xbox Controller: What Would Yours Look Like?

If you could create a new Xbox controller design, what would it look like? Share your ideas on colors, shapes, button layouts, and any unique features you'd include. Would you go for a sleek, futuristic design, or something more retro? Maybe you’d incorporate customizable parts or new technology like adaptive triggers? Let’s get creative!

This is a great question and takes me back to when I designed a controller back in 2020 and even though I would have loved to purchase it, I was unable to due to lack of funds. 

I created a dark purple controller with my name on the front of it and I had light blue buttons with black letters on. I still would love to this day to be able to purchase the controller I made. 

3 hours ago, Shortie said:

This is a great question and takes me back to when I designed a controller back in 2020 and even though I would have loved to purchase it, I was unable to due to lack of funds. 

I created a dark purple controller with my name on the front of it and I had light blue buttons with black letters on. I still would love to this day to be able to purchase the controller I made. 

Personally, I'd go for a design that brings back some nostalgia but with modern tech. Picture the iconic transparent green from the original Xbox, paired with sleek, matte black accents. I’d include customizable faceplates like the old Xbox 360 ones (remember those?), but with magnetic attachment for easy swapping. Maybe even throw in adaptive triggers and extra back paddles for those intense gaming moments. It’s all about mixing retro charm with today’s gaming features for me.