Register Now
Jayson

Sports Games

On 7/6/2024 at 10:42 AM, Kennysplash said:

Football tops my list of sports games. Most especially when you play it with others, it is fun and a good way to have a great time. Then after football is tennis. 

There are football games that have made me know some people who I wouldn't have known by now. Those ones are really good guys, and if not because of football games, we won't be friends. So, I agree with what you said about football being top on the list.

That's great to hear. I'm also a very big fan of sports games as well.  As for me, I've played games like rugby, cricket, or golf. I think you should try them because they are really great games with unique gameplay mechanics and challenges too. 

On 7/6/2024 at 4:42 AM, Kennysplash said:

Football tops my list of sports games. Most especially when you play it with others, it is fun and a good way to have a great time. Then after football is tennis. 

I agree. I like playing football games with my friends. Especially Madden and NFL street.

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I agree. I like playing football games with my friends. Especially Madden and NFL street.

those are classic choices. Playing Madden and NFL Street is always of great experience with friends. FIFA and NBA 2K are awesome choices and I like them too. Honestly, there is nothing like the competition and trash talk that comes with playing the sports games with friends.

4 hours ago, Lens said:

those are classic choices. Playing Madden and NFL Street is always of great experience with friends. FIFA and NBA 2K are awesome choices and I like them too. Honestly, there is nothing like the competition and trash talk that comes with playing the sports games with friends.

I love FIFA too. It’s indeed a great game. This made me remember spending countless hours playing FIFA and Madden with my friends.

4 hours ago, Lens said:

I love FIFA too. It’s indeed a great game. This made me remember spending countless hours playing FIFA and Madden with my friends.

4 hours ago, Lens said:

NFL street was always fun when I played it with my friends as well. i’m honestly not that that good at playing Nba 2k, so I don’t play it that often.

1 hour ago, Button said:

I'm with you. Sports games are definitely the best with friends. I love playing Madden, FIFA, and NBA 2K. We always have a great time to compete.