Register Now
Randall Duguid

Warframe

Its amazing game... It has great story... Many many characters and weapons. And for free?

I stopped playing it couple month ago because it can get very stereotyped... But i believe I will soon jump back into it... Im not a beginner but there is still too much to learn for me.

Anyway... If anyone have not decided yet if they want to try warframe... Go for it... Definitely

I'm so glad to see someone that’s really excited about the game. I've actually been playing it for a while now, and it's an absolute blast. 

I haven't played Warframe in a long while but I know some people do still play it and they seem to be enjoying it. 

I would have to say that the last time I played Warframe was around 2017 or 2018, it has definitely been a while. 

17 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I haven't played Warframe in a long while but I know some people do still play it and they seem to be enjoying it. 

I would have to say that the last time I played Warframe was around 2017 or 2018, it has definitely been a while. 

I stopped playing Warframe like 10 years ago. I used to play it somewhat regularly in the early 2010s when it just came out but over time, it just became this massive cashgrab and I lost interest in it.

On 7/17/2024 at 7:04 PM, killamch89 said:

I stopped playing Warframe like 10 years ago. I used to play it somewhat regularly in the early 2010s when it just came out but over time, it just became this massive cashgrab and I lost interest in it.

To me, I think that the Warframe has definitely undergone significant changes over the years. The game has continued to evolve. I'm aware that some players might be turned off by the monetization features.