Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's not FIFA 22, it's FIFA 18. Which is the last version of FIFA game series on PS3. When I played it, it wasn't all that buggy. 

I believe so too, the bugs weren't too bad in FIFA 18, but the question is whether they can't eliminate all bugs in the game completely? 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I believe so too, the bugs weren't too bad in FIFA 18, but the question is whether they can't eliminate all bugs in the game completely? 

Hmm,I don't know what's wrong with EA, why they don't want to eliminate the bugs completely. It's not getting better, because every new edition comes with more bugs. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm,I don't know what's wrong with EA, why they don't want to eliminate the bugs completely. It's not getting better, because every new edition comes with more bugs. 

It's actually why I'm giving up on their gaming franchise lately because they seem not to be getting the message that we are tired of the bugs. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm giving up on their gaming franchise lately because they seem not to be getting the message that we are tired of the bugs. 

That has made lots of persons to lose attention around their video game. I am not happy seeing the bugs disrupting the rhythm of their FIFA series. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That has made lots of persons to lose attention around their video game. I am not happy seeing the bugs disrupting the rhythm of their FIFA series. 

There were 6 notable bugs and glitches that caused quite a fuss in FIFA 18 covered in this article. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/esports/fifa-18-6-worst-glitches-of-the-game/2

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There were 6 notable bugs and glitches that caused quite a fuss in FIFA 18 covered in this article. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/esports/fifa-18-6-worst-glitches-of-the-game/2

Thanks I've went through the article you shared the link here. Their are six glitches around the game. The obvious one is the number two', which comes from the career mode, around transfers which is very unrealistic. 

On 10/11/2018 at 1:37 PM, Alyxx said:

Hmm, I can't really think of any bad music in video games that outright annoys me save for most of the music in GTA San Andreas.

Yeah, most of the soundtrack in GTA SAN ANDREAS are very cool to my taste as well. This one Tainted Love is among my favorites. 

Edited by Heatman

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, most of the soundtrack in GTA SAN ANDREAS are very cool to my taste as well. This one Tainted Love is among my favorites. 

This soundtrack is a complete cracker if you ask me of all the soundtracks used in the game. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The look of the person on the trailer is annoying 😅. Only looking at the face is hillarious, the music is one of those annoying music around games. 

Seriously, only the guy's face and expression on it is way too annoying. I don't even want to think about his voice... Jeez!! 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, only the guy's face and expression on it is way too annoying. I don't even want to think about his voice... Jeez!! 

Lol, he was simply making fun around the video and thinking his entertaining us the best possible way through his voice, but that's annoying 😂