Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

Posted (edited)

The last movie I watched was 'Madame Web' in Netflix. I watched it today in the afternoon while having lunch. It was a good movie.

Edited by Debashis

OMG I just watched Madame Web too on Netflix

It was surprisingly good, I wasn't  expecting much since I think Marvel is just pumping out the most random movies now, but it was suprisingly enjoyable.  Like a solid 8 / 10 when you have low expectations LOL 

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes was the last movie I watched. I couldn't watch it the day it premiered but happy that I've seen it now. It was very good. 

The last movie I watched was Good Burger 2, can probably tell I don't watch movies too often being that was the movie I watched back in November 2023!

I have just recently got a three month trial with Disney Plus and have seen some movies on there that interest me so when I have some time, I will be watching those. 

I watched a bit of some 80's slasher film, Slaughter High, but it looks quite awful. I seen it listed on Prime.

Before that, I sat through one called The Witch Who Came from the Sea, but it was a bit on the boring side.