Register Now
DylanC

Last movie watched?

The last movie I watched was a couple of weeks ago on Disney+ and it has been a movie I have been wanting to watch for a while but never had the chance to, that movie was Hocus Pocus 2. 

I grew up watching Hocus Pocus and had eagerly awaited a sequel to the first movie, after watching the sequel, I am glad that I waited and they finally released it! 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just finished the last episode 8 of The Boys Season 4. It was pure cinema what they acted in the show. The real Butcher is back. 

I hadn't started season 4 as yet. Maybe I'll do it tonight or tomorrow night - The Boys is a very entertaining series. Which one of the characters is your favorite by the way?

An Eye for an Eye with Chuck Norris.

It has Christopher Lee in it as a villain, and Norris is helped by the Japanese actor, Mako. Oh, and Richard Roundtree from the Shaft movies plays a police captain.

The plot is about a cop trying to avenge the deaths of his partner on the force, and his girlfriend, who was a reporter. She has a tape that can get her boss sent down for shipping out narcotics, but she tries to evade capture, only to be found by this huge guy. They then set it up to make it look like she hanged herself.

There is a rather silly scene where Norris punches a thug, who goes crashing out of a window unrealistically. It just looks so daft. But hell, action movies often are. 🤣