Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Flight Rising was the last video game that I played. I have been delaying with playing the game for a while but happy to finally started playing it. 

It’s also the last game that I played. I’ve been doing a few battles in its battle coliseum today. I like customizing my dragons on there as well. I’ve been playing Flight rising for 11 years.

Marapets was the last game that I played. I finally got back into my account after not being able to for a few months. Their last password link wasn’t working, so their staff team had to manually reset it for me. I started playing Marapets 19 years ago.

The last game I played was Monopoly Go not too long ago. I have been having so much fun and with the events they do quite often, it can become super addictive. As for last game I played on console, it was Fortnite earlier on, I checked out the new Fortnite Festival Battle Stage mode which is a lot of fun. 

I was going through my Steam Library and playing some the games I've not touched since I bought them and I was playing Pro Cycling Manager 2020. I'm still trying to remember how even got that game in the first place. It's alright I guess but it's not quite my thing.

The last game I played was Monopoly Go just a little bit ago starting on the new events that came out today. 

I did want to check out the Valorant Beta on Xbox but it turns out it is not available on my console so going to have to give that one a miss for now. 

I was playing some First descendant Beta today and it's coming along nicely. Granted, I do think some things can still be improved and the game does tend to lag at a few points but it's probably the only looter shooter that I actually like somewhat.