Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Played some Football Manager 2022. I don't know what got into me but here we are, lol. I have some academy kid telling me he deserves to be in the first team and that I don't rate Youngsters.

Was playing some Mario Kart earlier on my Switch. I think I only won one race but I didn't finish lower than 3rd in any of the others. One of the races I was last due to me getting hit with lightning, a turtle shell and a bomb but I managed to get second right at the end and only missed out on first by a few inches.

On 7/19/2024 at 11:03 PM, Heatman said:

Deathloop was the last video game I played. It's one of my favorite 1st person shooter game. 

I tried several times to get into Deathloop, but it didn't quite click with me. A shame really, because I really like the concept and the visual style. 

I beat the Saints Row reboot, and am currently working on completing it 100%. I'm at least doing all the side activities to make all the districts purple, but if the game is gonna make me search the whole city for every collectible for it to give me 100% I'm not going there. I already know I'm not gonna go for all the trophies, because some of them seem really tedious. 

Was playing some Counter Strike 2 today and our team was getting cooked by a camper. I had to be targeting him because the rest couldn't come up with ways to get close enough to kill him without alerting him.

I finally completed Saints Row 100%. I only got about half of the trophies, but I really don't have any ambition to do so. I wanted to finish all the activities in the game, but in order to get all the trophies you have to do quite a bit of repetitive grinding, which does not seem fun at all. 

I'm now finally on to Baldur's Gate 3! I played it for maybe 2 hours last night, but about half of that time was spent just creating my character. Typical RPG experience for me. So far, the game seems really good, which should't really come as a surprise. I love D&D, and the game really seems to do a great job of recreating the experience in video game form.