Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I've gotten a fair bit into Baldur's Gate 3 now, and I absolutely love it. I'm completely hooked. It's such an amazing detailed, well executed game. I'm playing on Xbox Series X, and I was a little unshure of how well it was gonna work on a controller, but apart from a few times where I've had some trouble highlighting a chest that I want to open, it has been a perfectly smooth experience. I'm about 20 hours in so far, and I have a feeling I'm going to sink a lot more hours into this game. 

7 hours ago, Anders said:

I've gotten a fair bit into Baldur's Gate 3 now, and I absolutely love it. I'm completely hooked. It's such an amazing detailed, well executed game. I'm playing on Xbox Series X, and I was a little unshure of how well it was gonna work on a controller, but apart from a few times where I've had some trouble highlighting a chest that I want to open, it has been a perfectly smooth experience. I'm about 20 hours in so far, and I have a feeling I'm going to sink a lot more hours into this game. 

What build are you currently using? I'm rocking a Control Warlock build with the Great Old One as my subclass. Hunger Of Hadar is good AOE spell which destroys melee opponents as that's a weakness of my build given I'm a pure caster.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What build are you currently using? I'm rocking a Control Warlock build with the Great Old One as my subclass. Hunger Of Hadar is good AOE spell which destroys melee opponents as that's a weakness of my build given I'm a pure caster.

I'm playing as a Dwarven Tempest Cleric, and I'm really enjoying it. I mainly picked cleric because it's the only D&D class I've actually played in a D&D campaign, although I played as the Life domain instead of Tempest. For me, cleric is the perfect blend between heavily armored melee combat and spellcasting. 

Which companions do you usually have in your party? I've mainly been rocking with Lae'zel, Karlach and Gale, but I have been concidering swapping Gale for Wyll for a while, to test out a Warlock build instead. 

12 hours ago, Anders said:

I'm playing as a Dwarven Tempest Cleric, and I'm really enjoying it. I mainly picked cleric because it's the only D&D class I've actually played in a D&D campaign, although I played as the Life domain instead of Tempest. For me, cleric is the perfect blend between heavily armored melee combat and spellcasting. 

Which companions do you usually have in your party? I've mainly been rocking with Lae'zel, Karlach and Gale, but I have been concidering swapping Gale for Wyll for a while, to test out a Warlock build instead. 

Astarion, Shadowheart, and Karlach are my go-to for my Warlock build particularly the first two. They're extremely reliable in battle so they're must-haves for me. I do occasionally swap in Gale and Lae'zel for story reasons though.

Was in some 3v3 matches on Armored Core VI and we won every match but I had to take on three mechs in one of my matches and managed to clutch it. And one of my other buddies found himself in the same situation and also clutched it.

First time hopping back into DC Universe in almost a decade and the game has changed quite a bit to say the least. It's going to take me a bit of time to really get used to some of the brand new features. On the other hand, I'm loving all the new powersets.

Panicore was such a blast with the squad last night. I kept having to revive most of the crew because one of my friends decided to be an absolute troll and kept making noise to attract the monster to our location and then running away.