Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Black Myth : Wukong was the last game I played. I'm not trying so hard to rush and complete it. I'm taking my time with it because it's hard. 

It's a fantastic game with lots of replayability. Definitely one of the contenders for game of the year.

Playing some Dragon Ball Sparking Zero early access and this game is amazing! I mean, I've run into one or two minor glitches but the experience has been mostly smooth outside of that. I can see myself playing this everyday for a while.

Still playing Sparking Zero and honestly, I'm ass at the game. Yes, I won a couple of ranked fights but this game has so many mechanics and features that I have to learn. Once I learn to time them properly, I'll start to do much better. So far, I've for Hit and Frieza are my two best characters and that's kind of odd because their fighting styles are so drastically different.

Konami gave Bloober Team the keys to the kingdom. Their hard work paid off.

A minor gripe though is the acting in SH2 feels somewhat forced. But the game is so splendid, you may be able to overlook that.

I'm at the Blue Creek Apartments. If you're familiar with this section, it's a real irrirating, rat maze of a building. You spend ages getting lost as some sections are either locked, or blocked off.

Was crushing it in Dragon Ball Sparking Zero ranked using Goku, Vegeta, Goten and Trunks in my team. Then I either make Goku fuse with Vegeta mid battle to bring out Gogeta or Goten and Trunks to fuse into Gotenks. It's so broken because it's like having extra characters with zero damage and Fusions have an extra bar of health and they hit much harder. I think I'm going to try fitting the whole Ginyu Force onto one team next.

Update: I haven't been able to fit the whole Ginyu force on one team unfortunately! They have something called DP points so you have balance out your character picks. This way, it prevents everyone from picking all the OP characters in their ranked team.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Update: I haven't been able to fit the whole Ginyu force on one team unfortunately! They have something called DP points so you have balance out your character picks. This way, it prevents everyone from picking all the OP characters in their ranked team.

Another Update: Apparently, my game was glitching because I managed to get the whole Ginyu Force on one team. I love them all posing just like in the anime. Also, I started playing Silent Hill 2 Remake today. Maybe it's because I'm an adult now but the game isn't even that scary anymore. Silent Hill terrified me a lot more when I played it as a kid.