Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Blasphemous 2 was the last game I played. I've had this game since last year but I couldn't find time to get into playing but I'm happy to have started playing it finally and it's absolutely worth it. 

I was playing some Smash Ultimate today and absolutely got cooked by an amazing person playing Roy. He won like every match I was in - I can't remember him losing lives more than twice and I had to be the one to take him because everyone else was running scared.

I last played some Fortnite not too long ago on the Fortnite Festival Battle Mode. I will admit, having the battle mode release has been amazing and has given Fortnite Festival a new lease of life and made it more fun. Looking forward to Fortnite Reload which releases in just less than 10 minutes! 

The last game I played was Fortnite Festival Battle Stage last night. I played for quite a few hours and it was nice as I don't get to do that too often anymore. 

I have yet to check out the Reload mode but it seems that is a ton of fun so I can't wait! 🙂