Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game trailers

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I just feel awkward when I hear some people say they aren't really into watching games trailers and I keep asking them why? 

Well, there are different kind of people with different kind of preferences. So, nothing really surprises me with people anymore. 

On 7/7/2020 at 11:42 PM, The Blackangel said:

Yes, trailers help me decide. There are a lot of games in the Nintendo eShop that on a first glance looked great. But upon viewing the trailer, I completely changed my mind. And there were others that were the exact opposite. So if I can see a trailer of how the game is, that helps a lot in my decision on whether or not I think I would even play it, let alone want to spend the money on it.

They are always helpful from my point of view because they expose to me that things that I'm likely to experience with playing the said game and what some of it's characters look like. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are always helpful from my point of view because they expose to me that things that I'm likely to experience with playing the said game and what some of it's characters look like. 

Once the video games trailers are well detailed, it's going to give you at least 50% of what you are to expect in the game play. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once the video games trailers are well detailed, it's going to give you at least 50% of what you are to expect in the game play. 

That's a fact. Good trailers are always a good insight to games that are yet to be played. Once it's not a crap trailer, it's going to keep your interest in the game pushed up. 

41 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you see quality trailers you'll know, when the trailer you'll come to know how the game will turn out to be when you test your hands around it. 

Yeah, once you get to see and watch one completely, you can easily tell outrightly whether it's a good made trailer or a piss poor crap. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, once you get to see and watch one completely, you can easily tell outrightly whether it's a good made trailer or a piss poor crap. 

Sure, I take my time to complete a trailer before concluding about it. If it's worthwhile I'll know through what I've seen around it. 

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, I take my time to complete a trailer before concluding about it. If it's worthwhile I'll know through what I've seen around it. 

One thing that makes me not to rely on making use of trailers alone is that they are always too short to have everything covered. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing that makes me not to rely on making use of trailers alone is that they are always too short to have everything covered. 

Exactly, there is no way you would expect to get all you need from a game in a maximum 3 minutes trailer. 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:34 PM, Boblee said:

Some trailers are quite long, I've watched many of them at YouTube, where it covered large portion of the game, and was happy with that. 

On 11/2/2021 at 12:13 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Some trailers are quite long, I've watched many of them at YouTube, where it covered large portion of the game, and was happy with that. 

Which particular video game trailer did you watch that's too long? And by long, how many minutes long was it? 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Which particular video game trailer did you watch that's too long? And by long, how many minutes long was it? 

xD, 😅. The question you asked is simply complicated for me to answer as you want. The long I'm talking about isn't an hour duration stuff, it's around 5-7 minutes trailer I'm talking about. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, 😅. The question you asked is simply complicated for me to answer as you want. The long I'm talking about isn't an hour duration stuff, it's around 5-7 minutes trailer I'm talking about. 

I don't see anything complicated in what I asked but anyways I don't have the energy to play on words because it's what I see you're doing.