Register Now
Kane99

Should I build an old pc for old games?

On 12/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am on Microsoft Windows 11 PC, I wouldn't switch to using old versions of going back to 1980 Dell version of PC. I prefer my current gaming PC at the moment, it gives me what I'm looking for even using it for gaming. 

So you have migrated to the Windows 11. How is the performance? Noticed anything different from windows 10?

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

So you have migrated to the Windows 11. How is the performance? Noticed anything different from windows 10?

Is normal optimization improvement, the main PC interface is modded brand-new, with clean designs. The start up menu comes at the centre for my own Microsoft Windows 11 PC not like that in windows 10. 

On 12/22/2021 at 7:33 AM, skyfire said:

I'm not yet planing on getting migrated to the Windows  11 at least not for now, till I get to hear more about it from those who did. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

I too am holding out till the Next April 2022 or so. I think the april updates usually stabilize the things. That is what I can tell you. 

Exactly, I might even wait it out till mid year or around August or so, then I can be very certain of what I'm getting into. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah plus the new updates would make the Windows 11 worth using. for now I think I can wait and see if it's worth pushing upgrade. 

Seriously, the wait is wort waiting because when you get it all wrong at first, you will hate it like till eternity. 

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am assuming that the bugs that we have in 11 was same situation we had with 10 when it launched. I think with time everything is fixed. 

Seriously, it's something that can actually be avoided in the beginning, so why let it spill over in the first place? 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I guess as the hardware changes they want more control and the support on different hardware often breaks things. 

Yeah, without that getting that way of its definitely going to be too challenging for the users with poor support systems.