Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone else find the PS5 direct pre-order invites a bit unsettling?

On 10/3/2021 at 1:48 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need to pre-order when the game will surely launch full-time, that's simply risking the funds pre-ordering when it is not officially launched. 

I'm not really sure if the option to pre-order the game is still available right now. 

On 10/7/2021 at 8:34 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure if the option to pre-order the game is still available right now. 

Since its officially opened, it wouldn't be possible seeing the pre-order their is no need for that. Simply go to recognized online store and check out for the console game. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since its officially opened, it wouldn't be possible seeing the pre-order their is no need for that. Simply go to recognized online store and check out for the console game. 

Exactly what I thought of because it actually doesn't make any sense pre-ordering what's already out. 

On 10/3/2021 at 11:48 AM, Justin11 said:

I've never pre-ordered before cos I really don't know how to do just that. I prefer buying it when it is officially launch no matter the price tag, provided it suit my liking I'll save and buy it. 

You should stick with that strategy - trust me when I tell you that pre-ordering just isn't worth it in most cases. You'll be ripped off in most instances.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You should stick with that strategy - trust me when I tell you that pre-ordering just isn't worth it in most cases. You'll be ripped off in most instances.

Seriously, you know that experience is the best teacher like they used to say. Maybe he needs to experience it first hand. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yes, and again most of the pre - ordering sites are simply operating fraudulently and not encouraging at all due to its fraudulent ways to take from gamers and not offering back what they ordered during pre order request.