Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

On 12/9/2021 at 8:10 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Getting those pro controllers is expensive but if you manage to own two of it, it will really serve you for a very long time. It's stronger than the normal dual shock which isn't all that strong. 

They are pro controllers and not just any kind of controllers, so their features will always be a little bit better than the usual. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are pro controllers and not just any kind of controllers, so their features will always be a little bit better than the usual. 

Yes, I believe their features will always be different that's why it bears that name 'pro controllers. Something separated the controller from the normal dual sense controllers. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are quite expensive compared to other alternatives, so they are supposed to be something special. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

This shows you how good it is to play with a far more better pro controllers especially with some certain kind of games. 

Seriously, thanks so much for sharing this with us because I'm gonna share it with a friend of who have doubts pro controllers!! 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Impressive tutorial video around PS4 console controller she Xbox type. I watched the video, the review did amazingly to figure out how to use the controller and applying the buttons to enjoy playing mission games especially. 

Seriously, after watching that YouTube video, it gave me more convincing that pro controllers are the best now. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, after watching that YouTube video, it gave me more convincing that pro controllers are the best now. 

Yeah, I took my time with learning so much about pro controllers before I switched to making use of them. Although, they are quite expensive but they are worth it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I took my time with learning so much about pro controllers before I switched to making use of them. Although, they are quite expensive but they are worth it. 

Yeah it's costly but it's a cost that's really worth it by all means necessary. It's going to increase your gaming experience in ways that will blow your mind. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's costly but it's a cost that's really worth it by all means necessary. It's going to increase your gaming experience in ways that will blow your mind. 

Seriously, it's why I had to pay the price of getting my pro controller and ever since then, I have been having a wonderful experience with most of my games. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I had to pay the price of getting my pro controller and ever since then, I have been having a wonderful experience with most of my games. 

It's money well spent on the console's pro controllers in my opinion because it offers the best gaming experience. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's money well spent on the console's pro controllers in my opinion because it offers the best gaming experience. 

Exactly, I have never regretted any day with the pro controller ever since I purchased it. It's been all split fun for me all round. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, Boblee said:

It's best and that's why it bears that trademark name 'Pro. The makers knew what they're making that's why the controller is in high demand. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I have never regretted any day with the pro controller ever since I purchased it. It's been all split fun for me all round. 

The design and features of the pro controllers set them apart from the original controllers and it's why they offer a better quality gaming experience. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The design and features of the pro controllers set them apart from the original controllers and it's why they offer a better quality gaming experience. 

Just like they took the time to make Playstation 5 and it's how it is today, it's the same way they took out time to make pro controllers.