Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It took them hell of time, and real innovation to think about the pro controllers, which made the integration very much satisfying which majority of console gamers are going for, cos of it's super quality. 

They actually know very well that some games require a more robust combination controller to get the best out of it in gaming. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They actually know very well that some games require a more robust combination controller to get the best out of it in gaming. 

Exactly, that would be the only for them to make something that's capable to fitting the new game's mechanics. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

They acted professional in that aspect to improve on the controller aspect, which makes it very much simple to play video games with better long lasting controllers. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They acted professional in that aspect to improve on the controller aspect, which makes it very much simple to play video games with better long lasting controllers. 

Definitely, it would be obvious that a more complete and complex controllers are needed to play some games, so they had to make them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, it would be obvious that a more complete and complex controllers are needed to play some games, so they had to make them. 

Exactly, just like it was explained in the review YouTube video of the pro controllers and ordinary controllers when it comes to playing some games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think their are lots of them, do we need more complex of it again? I don't think the controllers are the major issues now, rather the newly introduced micro-transaction policy and the poor game-play of video games. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think their are lots of them, do we need more complex of it again? I don't think the controllers are the major issues now, rather the newly introduced micro-transaction policy and the poor game-play of video games. 

Well, for some gamers who need pro controllers to play better on some games and can't afford it wouldn't be happy with themselves. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, for some gamers who need pro controllers to play better on some games and can't afford it wouldn't be happy with themselves. 

Is simply like that as you said. Every gamer wants the best controller to navigate video games easily without lamenting hard time navigating around the video game. And pro controllers offers the best for any gamer when it comes to playing the games. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is simply like that as you said. Every gamer wants the best controller to navigate video games easily without lamenting hard time navigating around the video game. And pro controllers offers the best for any gamer when it comes to playing the games. 

Exactly, it's why most gamers are now upgraded to making use of pro controllers and they are quite durable. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why most gamers are now upgraded to making use of pro controllers and they are quite durable. 

Sure, pro controllers simply makes gaming worthwhile, which brings enjoyment to it. When you have nice feelings around your favourite games, it prolongs the game time, that's all about pro controllers. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

If an ordinary dual shock PS4 controller can cost in.tje region of $30. Then, what do you think of pro controllers cost? 

It actually depends on the particular pro controller that you want to buy. Nacon Revolution Pro Controller is sold at $199.9

https://www.amazon.com/Nacon-Revolution-Pro-Controller-PS4/dp/B081LMMXW1/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=Pro+PS4+Controller&qid=1640096131&sr=8-5

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It actually depends on the particular pro controller that you want to buy. Nacon Revolution Pro Controller is sold at $199.9

https://www.amazon.com/Nacon-Revolution-Pro-Controller-PS4/dp/B081LMMXW1/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=Pro+PS4+Controller&qid=1640096131&sr=8-5

Already I know Amazon sells at very high cost, but their options are superb. I knew pro controllers are costly and it's simply of different types too. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Already I know Amazon sells at very high cost, but their options are superb. I knew pro controllers are costly and it's simply of different types too. 

There are also some cheaper ones available on Amazon.com too. I think they'd have one's within the range of $35 to $40.