Register Now
Kane99

How often have you had to send a gaming item in for repair?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since I experienced a shocker earlier time when the thunder destroyed my hard earned PS3 console back then,I am always skeptic leaving my game cables around the wall socket. 

If the sockets where turned off, I'm sure if the thunder can cause such a damage of frying the system. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If the sockets where turned off, I'm sure if the thunder can cause such a damage of frying the system. 

Had it been the cables of my PS3 console wasn't connected to the wall socket during the time the thunder stormed it wouldn't have affected it. It was simply attached on the wall, that's why it destroyed it. 

On 10/28/2021 at 7:13 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, and I don't fault the repair shops for existing because they are meant to be in business by doing their jobs. 

The problem is that not all gamers are too rich to afford getting a new hardware when their old one's damages. So, it's the fix shop that's the next stop. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The problem is that not all gamers are too rich to afford getting a new hardware when their old one's damages. So, it's the fix shop that's the next stop. 

Yeah, if it gets damaged and they can't get a new one, it's straight up to the tech house and pray that it's fixed well.