Register Now
MOOD20

Psychological study on gaming

I am an undergraduate student studying psychology at NTU working with Zaheer Hussain as a research assistant as part of my final year studies. I would very much appreciate it if you could be a part of this research study by answering the short survey attached. The study is investigating social media, gaming and smartphone use and associations with Covid-19 anxiety, and psychological variables.

Moderator Edit: Links removed, thread locked

Edited by Shagger

Locking thread and removing the links. The only reason I'm leaving the thread here instead of deleting it is to make it clear to others who post this content that it is not welcome. We're not rats to poke and prod in the name of helping your sponsors figure out how to sell stuff to us. And if you are just a student trying to fulfill a class requirement, stay, post content and learn. There's more to learn by actually contributing to the community rather than a lazy attempt to leach information though a survey. If you contribute, I may even allow the survey link up, but until then, either contribute meaningfully or go away.

Edited by Shagger